A deep and effective exfoliation procedure used to increase skin elasticity, reduce deep wrinkles and furrows, smooth acne scars and repair the skin damaged due to UVA / UVB rays. It noticeably heals the symptoms of skin aging, acne, and also revitalizes the “smoker” skin, contributing to its renewal.
- TCA 20% – low-molecular organic acid, commonly used to reduce wrinkles, mimic lines and acne scars.
- Lactic acid 10% – its relaxes the bonds between the cells of the horny layer and the intercellular cement, which leads to the surface exfoliation of the cells also moisturising of the skin. It also inhibits melanogenesis by blocking tyrosinase activity.
- Azelaic acid – an effective inhibitor of tyrosinase regulating the melanogenesis process. The acid also effectively reduces blemishes and skin inflammations by inhibiting inflammatory mediators in the skin. It has exfoliating, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. It normalizes the epidermis keratinization.
- Kojic acid – an antibacterial factor and an inhibitor of tyrosinase.
- Retinoid blend (Vitamin A) (10.5%) – a mixture of retinoids, which is converted to retinoic acid in the skin. It effectively affects the proper formation of skin cells, normalises their maturation and division, which is advantageous to cellular renewal. It also affects the upper layers of the epidermis, which helps smooth the skin, reduce the horny layer, improve the skin structure and tone.
- Extract from lentil seeds (3%) – restores proper keratinization of cells, inhibits the relaxation of skin cells, thus narrowing the pores and reducing the secretion of sebum. It brightens the skin and evens its tone. It also has a protective function and stimulates the synthesis of collagen.
- Butcher’s-broom extract – has anti-inflammatory effect, constricts dilated capillaries, reduces redness, eliminates itchiness, swelling and inflammations of the skin. It moisturises and softens the skin, and protects its natural protective barrier.
- Centella asiatica – triterpenoid saponins isolated from Centella are particularly used: madecassoside and asiaticoside which have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and stimulate the synthesis of collagen. It is also used in eczema, albinism and psoriasis treatments.
- Escin – a mixture of saponins from chestnut seeds. It has anti-inflammatory properties, relieves pain, reduces swelling. It also improves blood flow, restores elasticity and proper tension of blood vessels.
- Pot marigold extract (2%) – increases the tolerance of the skin to irritating substances but also reduces pain and discomfort. In addition, it contains saponins, triterpene alcohols and their esters, sterols, carotenoids, flavonoids, coumarins, and an essential oil. It perfectly regenerates the skin, helps to fights with almost all its imperfections – blackheads, acne and flakiness. It eliminates the roughness of the skin, moisturizes it and softens. It also has a protective function due to its antioxidant properties.
- Panthenol – soothes irritations, intensively moisturises, rebuilds the protective barrier of the skin.
- Vitex – a rich source of antioxidants, has anti-aging properties, moisturises and firms the skin.
- Marshmallow – has excellent protective, anti-inflammatory, softening and regenerating properties, accelerates the wound healing process, soothes itchiness and a burning sensation of the dry, irritated skin.
- Tocopherol – provides protection against oxidation and destruction of epidermal lipids by building in “intercellular cement”. It prevents degradation of collagen fibers, strengthens skin elasticity and intensively moisturizes the skin. It soothes irritations, has anti-inflammatory properties and acts against oedema.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate – Pro – vitamin C – a fat-soluble vitamin C precursor. Due to its structure it is one of the most stable and effective forms. Its structure allows for an excellent absorption through the skin (because of the affinity to lipids) where it undergoes a physiological, effective transformation into free vitamin C. It has a multidirectional effect – stimulates and protects the synthesis of collagen, prevents blackheads and peroxidation.